Sunday, June 16, 2013

Rainy Days and Mondays

Oddly enough as I sit here writing this post I am on vacation...it is Monday evening and today was a rainy day. Fortunately I enjoy rainy days, however I thought that the Carpenter's song title would also be a fitting title to the name of my card. Luckily they are my mom's favorite band, and so I am effectively paying homage to her with this card (which she encouraged me to do something completely different from what I did...but without that encouragement I would not have created this at all.)

This card was made for Dutch Paper Crafts...I am fortunate enough to be on their team, and although my work is quite different from the other team members, I am hoping to draw in a different crowd so that everyone can see different ideas on how they will be able to use the wonderful products that are offered there.

This card was made using the following: Puffy Clouds (98172) die by Memory box, as well as True Blue Stickles (SGG29052), and Lifestyle Crafts 'Sketchbook' Embossing Folder (EF0021). The digital image on the front is by Milk Coffee.


1 comment:

  1. I love the way you made those clouds. I never would have thought to have put stickles on them. Good chose. TFS. Blessings, Carol

    ReplyDelete